|Material||Apple Cider Vinegar|
|Packaging Size||250,500,1000 ml|
has been used in cooking for thousands of years. The acidic nature of vinegar lends a sour or tart flavor to foods, which is desirable when balancing flavors. Vinegar is often used to balance creamy or fatty flavors as with mayonnaise and other salad dressings. The tartness helps brighten the flavors and prevents dishes from tasting or feeling too heavy.
In addition to its flavor qualities, vinegar is used in a number of chemical reactions that take place during cooking and baking. Because of its low pH, vinegar is often used to activate the leavening power of baking soda. When baking soda is combined with an acid, it produces gas, which, when trapped within dough or batter, creates a light, fluffy texture. Vinegar is often added to marinades not only for its flavor but also because the acid helps to tenderize the meat by breaking down its fibers.Health Benefits of Vinegar:
- Vinegar Contains Antioxidant.
- Vinegar Helps Control Blood Glucose Levels.
- Vinegar Helps with Weight Loss.
- Vinegar May Be Effective in Treating High Cholesterol.
- Vinegar Inhibits Tumor Growth and May Prevent Cancer.
- Vinegar May Help Promote Heart Health.
- Vinegar Is Antimicrobial and Prevents Infections.