|Major Ingredient||wheat Grass|
|Packaging Type||Bottled Packaging|
|Packaging Size||1000 ml|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Organic Alovera Wheatgrass Juice:
- Aci Wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder. The chlorophyll molecules closely resemble that of the hemin molecule, the pigment which combines with protein to form hemoglobin. The major difference is the chlorophyll molecule contains magnesium as its central atom, and the hemin molecule contains iron. The molecular structure of these two substances is almost identical in all other respects.
- Alovera Wheatgrass powder, mint, Tulsi, No added sugar, colour vitamins & minerals.
Benefits of Wheat grass Juice:
- Wheatgrass Juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available today. However, to get the full benefit, the chlorophyll must come fresh from a living plant.
- Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer because it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
- Chlorophyll contains enzymes and super- oxide dismutase, a copper-containing protein found in mature red blood cells. This enzyme decomposes superoxide radicals in the body into a more manageable form, thereby helping to slow down the aging process
- Chlorophyll is the first product of light and, therefore, contains more light energy than any other food element.
- Wheatgrass juice contains crude chlorophyll (as opposed to pure) and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without side effects. In addition, scientists have never found wheatgrass to be toxic in any amount when given to either animals or humans.
Direction for use (Oral):
- Doses: 15-20 ml with Water Before Meals
- Shake Well Before Use. Store in a cool & Dry Place
- Keep Away From Direct Sunlight
- Use within 1 Month of opening the lid and put in Refrigerator.